Southern Nevada's Complete Source Of
Information On Learning and Literacy
Are you a Parent, Teacher, Adult Learner, English Language Learner? Maybe you are a Literacy Volunteer, Child Care Provider, work with children in a Parks and Recreation setting, or just curious about Literacy.
Here are the resources and information you need!
* Local Programs and Workshops *
* Learning Activities for Children *
* Educational Opportunities *
* In-depth Information on Emergent Literacy and Early Literacy *
* Help Developing and Improving Reading Skills *
* Information on Health and Money Management *
Babies' brains are hardwired to learn language. Even before birth, they are listening!...More
The preschool years are a prime time for developing the skills needed to support future literacy and reading skills...More
Early school experiences should be built on the solid foundation of early literacy skills that a child has already acquired...More
There can be any number of reasons for someone to reach adulthood and still be struggling with reading...More
There are resources available online and in our community to help English Language Learners move more knowledgeably in our American culture...More